Monday, May 11, 2009

I think I killed my rosemary topiaries. What is the best way to revive them?

I left them in the hot summer sun and they haven't really recovered. Now it's winter and I've watered them faithfully and misted them and had them in the light. Can I fix them?

I think I killed my rosemary topiaries. What is the best way to revive them?
a friend of mine sticks sea shells on top of the soil for potted rosemary and swears by it. it has something to do with them preferring a little more salt or something than other plants.
Reply:Prune off any unsightly (dead, brown, yellow, dying) leaves and/or branches. Lift the pot, Light = dry, aerate and water. Heavy= wet, allow to dry out, empty drip pan. Rosemary is pretty tough, with your continued care as stated in the question it should be OK. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment