Thursday, May 20, 2010

I read that rosemary and lavendar essential oils are great for scalp and hair...?

i know you need a carrier oil to use the rosemary and lav. oils. Has anyone else out there used essential oils for their scalp and hair? How does it work for you? Notice an improvement? Thanks!

I read that rosemary and lavendar essential oils are great for scalp and hair...?
I've gotten good results with oils. They have been great for hot oil treatments, conditioning, moisturizing and massaging my hair and scalp. I am cheap, so I usually buy extra virgin olive oil (a little goes a long way). Other good carriers are sweet almond, grapeseed, avocado, jojoba, apricot kernel and vitamin e oil. You can get them almost anywhere now...Trader Joes, Whole Foods, GNC, the Vitamin Shoppe....





Hope this helps....
Reply:I've gotten great results with essential oils. they cost a pretty penny and you should get organic - really good without pesticides and stuff. I get products from here www.precioushue.biz, it's already mixed.


No comments:

Post a Comment