Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have you been to Choate Rosemary Hall boarding school?

I have scheduled an interview and I am really excited about getting to look at Choate! I was just interested in someones opinions and points of view on the school of someone who is/has attended Choate, before I have my interview. Also, if you know someone who has been to Choate or is at Choate that would be great too!

Have you been to Choate Rosemary Hall boarding school?
i go to a boarding school in the midwest, and if my parents had let me i would have gone to choate (its too far away) congrats on getting in, i've heard its great.
Reply:I know this has been resolved for awhile but i went to Choate. I graduated a couple years ago. I had the most incredible experience. If you decide to go, then you're in for something really special (if intense!) good luck Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment