Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My wife had an anovular cycle for 13 days. Will rosemary tea help her ovulate?

My wife and I are trying to have a baby. We tried the ovulation predictor, and it seems that she is not ovulating. She was on Depo-Provera for maybe two years, and it seemed to mess up her cycle. Will rosemary tea help her begin ovulating again? She heard from a friend that it would. Any ideas?

My wife had an anovular cycle for 13 days. Will rosemary tea help her ovulate?
Just because she is not getting a positive OPK does not mean that she is not ovulating. Deop does tend to stay in the system for a long time though, so if she hasn't been off of it very long she probably is not ovulating yet. How long has she been off of it? I've heard that it often takes up to 18 months for women to resume ovulation. She should try charting her cycle so she can learn more about if she is ovulating and if so, when she is fertile. See the linked website for how to chart her cycle. I'm not sure about the tea, but all I can say is try it and see. It couldn't hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment