Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where to buy edible plant seeds i.e. basil, rosemary, thyme, in Singapore?

I love cooking (occasionally :) but it is a bit difficult finding fresh ingredients here in Singapore. I intend to plant these edible plants so that I can just pick them whenever I need to use them.





Where can I buy seeds for this plants here in Singapore?

Where to buy edible plant seeds i.e. basil, rosemary, thyme, in Singapore?
have you tried supermarket, Giant hypermarket or maybe Cold Storage?or maybe you can try search online on 88db to look for places where you can get the edible plant seeds...hope this helps
Reply:Walmart, even sears, now has a little pot that comes with all those spices. Its really cute, but its not large so you won't get much out of it.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment