Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My nan said that rosemary leaves (while washing your hair) makes your hair soft and shiny? is this true?

my nan said that rosemary leaves (while washing your hair) makes your hair soft and shiny? is this true?





if so, please can you tell me how to apply it i.e do i put it on after i wash my hair or before?





thanks!

My nan said that rosemary leaves (while washing your hair) makes your hair soft and shiny? is this true?
yes it true. i do the same thing before going out, but i add a few rosemary leaves to water in a spray bottle, because its good to wet your hair a few times a day especially for hair growth.


you can apply before shower like my spray. (i do this before going out in the sun..and few sprays should do it.) you can also use it DURING your shower.


good luck..!!
Reply:"Once Upon A T"


Rain Waters were 's o f t'...()


No comments:

Post a Comment