Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rosemary is browning and dying.Ther needles are falling off and sections are starting to die?

I have it in a pot with a soil sand mixture that that drains really well and i do not water it until the soil is dry and now it it dying.Help anyone give me advice before it is too late.I made it all last summer and winter not now

Rosemary is browning and dying.Ther needles are falling off and sections are starting to die?
I had one in my garden here in Aussie and it thrived. It got watered everyday in Summer and probably once a week in winter or depending on when it rained. I cut it back often as it just went mad. It seemed to love a summy position and regular pruning back. Hope this has helped
Reply:Looks as if you have killed it off. Bin it and buy a new one. Try putting the new one in the ground. I tried[ in Scotland to grow one in a pot but it died, I now have one in the garden which is huge and this afteron I'm going to prune back.

tags

No comments:

Post a Comment